Saturday, November 5, 2011

The ransom was paid.....I have been released!

So would you believe scary anti-blog ninjas kidnapped me until a ransom of all of Brigham's Halloween candy was paid? Hmmmm, no? I won't even attempt to catch up the month of October. Lots of trips to Utah, potatoes, games, Booster club stuff. Just the regular mom happenings. I am going to jump on the bandwagon, or would that be the Mayflower? Anyway, it seems there is a gratitude trend going on. People posting each day something they are grateful for. I am going to try that and since I am behind I will catch up! So here goes:
1.I am grateful Gary made me an appointment in May 2010 with Dr. Evans, they were able to find the ovarian and uterine cancer in time.
2.My warm house.
3. My Suburban, sounds materialistic, but I love it because it is big enough for all my family. And it is safe. And it tells me the temp outside, I LOVE it!
4. Good friends who listen to my crazy rambling thoughts. And just love me anyway.
5.THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

And now I am caught up, so the next several days will be easy! And I will elaborate more. I know what you are thinking....oh goody, just what we all need Shannon elaborating! Nevertheless, elaborate I will.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for all those things too! I'm also so grateful for you mommy! I love you and I'll help you changer your background when I come home! Two and a half weeks! <3

    ReplyDelete