Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blah, blah, blah!

I have been meaning to post for several days now. But it has been crazy around here. In one week we fed the senior class seminary students, the girls soccer team, the freshmen seminary students and the student council. In between all of that we got Porter packed and ready for BYU. Gary took him down, watched some awesome soccer! GO COUGARS!! Painted cougar paws...and then repainted some cougar paws. Thanks Tazie, McKenna and Seth! I went to a fantabulous Relief Society sleepover/retreat in a cabin nicer than my house. And did all the other stuff life demands.
Tonight I have time, but am feeling kinda blah. I think the heat is zapping my energy. And last night at the football game I pulled some weird muscle.....I know! a muscle?....in my side. And it hurt, a lot. It still hurts.It is hard to smile and be happy. Not to mention the laundry and shopping and so on. All this whining is getting old. So as soon as I can I am going to bed. I am praying for all of those in the path of Hurricane Irene. Gary`s sister lives in Maryland, but all seems to be well. Tomorrow will be a good day! Sundays usually are. So tune in all 5 readers, things have to be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment