Thursday, August 4, 2011

I have stalked long enough!

So for about 3 or 4 years I have been stalking many, MANY blogs. My daughter has one, many of her friends and my friends have one, so I am joining the blogging world. I don`t imagine to have many readers, but that is ok. I guess now I can stalk myself! Anyway, as everyone says, it will be good to keep kind of a semblance of a family journal here. At this current time our computer seems to be stuck and I can`t get the CD thingie to open so that I can add our FABULOUS family pictures. Really, they are amazing, thanks in great part, no ALL part to Jenny Cook at Jennifercook Photography. And Kelsey at Charizma who did my hair!!! So hopefully one of my children can figure it out for me.
I have been married to Gary for just about 24 years. We have 7 children, the lineup is Bear 22, Porter 21, Hannah 18, Nathan 17, Emily 15, Natalie 12 and Brigham 10. Wow, they are all in double digits!! Gary teaches seminary and I sub for our local school district. Porter asked me if I planned to write regularly on the blog. And I do. So let`s see if I really do!

1 comment:

  1. GO SHANNON!!! I'm going to be an open stalker and follow you.

    ReplyDelete