Monday, November 4, 2013

Ummmm.

  Feeling a bit tired tonight. I subbed in the bands today. High school and junior high. WOW. This morning I vaguely remember having a very profound gratitudal object. That's a real word, right? Anyway, after a fairly loud afternoon with preteen and newly turned teenagers, well, I can't remember what it was. Can you believe we actually give them instruments that make such a racket? And some of them have actual sticks!! Tonight I am grateful for my ability to read music. I am grateful that I do get to sub in the bands and be a witness to the AMAZING and MIRACULOUS progress these kids make. I am grateful for our phenomenol band teacher, Matt Bennett. But MOST of all I am grateful I am NOT a band teacher.

1 comment:

  1. I also, am grateful for not being a band teacher. Although that was not my post today, I may fall back on it later. I am grateful that other people sub in band, too.

    ReplyDelete