Friday, November 1, 2013

A month of gratitude.....



So I am going to attempt a month of posts full of gratitude. I am thinking I might have two readers...Robin and Connie....but they are important people!!! And here goes post number one


I am grateful for the beauty of nature. That is not to say I love camping, I admit to loving nature from a comfortable place. Or to spend a day outside and be able to return to a clean place with soft seats, electricity and running water! 
  When I am surrounded by the wonder of the world I have no doubt that there is a God. I can feel Him in the air and the quiet and the amazing colors. The top picture is a view of one of my favorite places in the whole world. Estes Park, Colorado. Oh man do I love it there! The middle picture is the view out of one of the bedrooms in my parents cabin in the mountains above Estes Park. And the bottom is a picture taken from a boat on Ashton Reservoir this summer. We were in a little cove and when the sun began to set I felt surrounded and painted all of those colors. I love that when you are on that reservoir you can see the Tetons in the distance, beautiful fields all around, some come almost down to the water! We even see deer sometimes. If more people could leave the cities where all around are man-made objects and go out and feel God's creations maybe society would reflect more of His care and concern.


1 comment: