Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My son.

    From the time I was a little girl I wanted to be a mom. And I wanted to have eight kids. My Barbie dolls were divided into families and I created a home/neighborhood for them in my closet. I would often draw pictures of families and the floor plans of their homes. And then one day I found out I was going to be a mom!! I remember thinking that I would never be alone, that I would always have my baby. Even when that baby grew up, he/she would still belong to me! Today is that baby's birthday. Twenty-five years old. Or as his little brother Brigham said, a third of the way to dead. Oh those funny little brothers! I am ETERNALLY grateful for Bear. He made my fondest dream come true. He is funny and bright and so kind to me. He is a hard worker. This is a picture of him with his girlfriend Talisa. She is wonderful and just so good for him. I am grateful for her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment