Sunday, March 17, 2013

Just another winter day.

  Somewhere in my neighborhood I think there might be a terrible crime happening. Why do I think that you ask? Because I hear dogs madly barking and screams. As I listen more I think the screams are simply children at play and the dogs are just......dogs at play? They are good sounds! The sounds of warmer weather. Which is funny because we woke up to gray skies and snow flying. And now the skies are blue and the sun is shining. I think our weather is as emotionally scattered as I feel somedays. I feel sometimes like I am in the middle of winter. When it is cold and overcast day after day. Then there are times when I feel like there is a hint of spring in the air, the breeze doesn't cut and whip, it lifts my hair and gently whispers. Just like our weather, I can feel all of this in one day, one afternoon. And I want to feel the spring all of the time.
 

 

1 comment: