Friday, March 15, 2013

Good is all around...

 There are so many good people in the world. Here are just a few in my life:

  • Steve Huber, we have known the Hubers for about twenty years. He is one of Gary's counselors in the bishopric. And he has spent the past two evenings at our house helping Gary find the way out of our remodeling nightmare. Not only is he helping Gary remodel, he is helping Gary not stress about the remodeling.
  • Chris Erickson, she is our Young Women's president. I am her advisor. She is a BUSY woman and went to Utah this afternoon to be with her family in Utah. They left AFTER she brought my family a pot of homemade delicious soup. 
  • Cathy Hathaway, she is my friend of many years. We have enjoyed girls camps, band and choir chaperoning trips, musicals and much more together. Today I subbed for the teacher she is an aide for. She is funny and kind and honest and smart. Oh yeah, and a skilled emergency medical person.
  • Our neighbor's daughters. Tonight they came and invited Natalie over to their house. That NEVER happens. I am so glad they moved into the neighborhood.
  • Matt Bennett, our awesome band teacher. He teaches JUNIOR HIGH people to play instruments. Seriously folks, that takes a real love of music to do. And he helps them sound great!
  • The very patient woman at Sherwin Williams in Rexburg. I don't know her name, but she has answered all of Gary's bazillion and three questions. And never made him feel stupid or showed any annoyance. Better than what I do, that's for dang sure.
  • Travis Angell, he teaches sixth grade science. My Brigham absolutely loves him. As I have mentioned that to people they have said their boys feel the same way. How awesome is that? To be able to not only teach sixth grade boys, but have them admire and look up to him too?
  • Connie Thorkelson and Bergen Cook, they left me comments. 

          There are so many good people all around. I am going to work harder at being one of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment