Thursday, March 15, 2012

Took a big breath.

Well, I couldn't sleep last night. I just worried and worried about the Young Women's broadcast. And because I am me, I then traveled down numerous paths of worry. I have come to the conclusion we will just wait in line. If Natalie has a book to pass the time,all is well. The most important thing is we will be together, right? Now if I could just solve all the other stuff I stewed about. The Sports awards Booster night next week, will Nate be able to keep up his 4.0 while being a Senate Page for 6 weeks? how will we pay for four kids in college? Where are we going to put a basketball hoop? what does one wear at Time Out For Women? will I be able to lose weight? man, are we going to be squished in the Suburban when we go to Disneyland or what? why can't I figure out how to change my blog? why can't I go to sleep? And on and on. Around 4:00 I finally took a breath, got a grip and fell asleep.
So now I am going to read Hunger Games, well, REread Hunger Games and attempt to go to sleep. Night all!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, whenever I feel this overwhelmed my mom likes to remind me of this quote by President Hinckley: “It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers” I know things will work out for you the way they are supposed too. Good luck with everything! I hope you have a wonderful time with Natalie! That is a really neat tradition you have.

    ReplyDelete