Sunday, December 4, 2011

Let the season begin.

Oh I love the First Presidency devotional. When they speak it feels like my Grandpa is teaching and talking to me. I love how the Conference Center is decorated. We used to drag the kids to the Stake Center to watch it, and there were lots of people there. Maybe it was before BYUtv? I was telling my kids how every year they would have new church clothes and the little girls would have beautiful little dresses. So we would drag them out after a typical Sunday of messed up schedules and missed naps. I remember Hannah stretching across the bench and falling asleep, her little cheeks on her folded arms. And tonight that little girl all grown up went to the Conference Center to the devotional! I hope she didn't stretch out on the floor and fall asleep! And now that the decorations are all up, the First Presidency has spoken, the season can begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment