Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Job.

   I am a substitute teacher. In our little district, well little in population, not geographical size, you don't need a teaching certificate to sub. When Brigham, my youngest, started first grade I got myself fingerprinted, found out I did indeed have a clear record and began my substitute teaching career. And I LOVE it. Junior high and high school are definitely my strong points. I just love to be around teenagers. The "good" ones and the more naughty ones. I have subbed in band, PE, weight training, life skills, the shop, I think I have subbed in every class there is. It is so fun to be able to be with the kids and enjoy their energy and personalities. Today I subbed in the junior high girls PE classes. It was exhausting, and as usual just a ton of fun! 
  I am grateful for the opportunity to earn a bit of money while spending time with amazing youth.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you love it because they love you. Sure wished you loved elementary as much. Haha

    ReplyDelete